Friday, October 24, 2014

Project # 6 C4K #2

C4K #4 Pixl's blog
Pixl wrote the most amazing chapter for a book she is working on. It is in the genre of sci-fi, which I love. Click on the link above and read please! I told her how much I loved it and that she should become a writer. I could visualize everything she wrote in this short chapter.

C4K #5 Cylie's Blog
Cylie wrote about some changes she would make to her school. Some of these changes were choosing her own classes and schedule, and even being able to start school later. I replied telling her about her great ideas and that choosing your own schedule would be amazing because you would get to take classes on things you are interested in.

C4K #6 Jenna's Blog
Jenna embedded 2 links to some pictures of a church and some animals at the park. She then described everything see saw. I told her that I was amazed about her linking the pictures and enjoyed her descriptions of them.

C4K #7 Sulieti's blog
Sulieti posted a blog about her trip to the museum about the Maori. At the museum they learned about the different foods and some new words. I told Sulieti that it sounded like the museum was fun and said how much I love museums myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment