Sunday, October 12, 2014

Implications and Teaching Opportunities in Technology and Learning

so many have access to smart phones!Part A
    Most people have a smart phone with them at all times. This means not only students, but teachers as well. Many of us use the camera on the smart phone almost everyday!
   Since we already have access to the technology, wouldn't these smart phones be a great asset to our learners in the educational field? They have many uses that we can take and put in the classroom. These uses can be from taking pictures for assignments to using search engines for gathering information for these projects.

Part B
   In my classroom I would have my students use their smart phones as a learning tool. Of course, there would be a set of regulations for using them for purposes other than education, but that's not what this is about. I would encourage my students to use their smart phones for many different situations in the classroom. As stated before, taking pictures and gathering information for assignment would be some of the actions I would have my students do. They could also use the to create videos and even other types of presentations because of the many applications they smart phones give them access to. There are many attributes that using a smart phone for education could bring to the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog post. I agree with you that using the smartphone is a great way to allow students to gather information, research different information, and use the camera to help with presentation. Don't forget to add links to your blog.

    ReplyDelete