Friday, October 24, 2014

Project #4 C4T #3

Two Writing Teachers

#1 The Share Time
So this blog post I recommend to everyone, especially if teaching students to read and write is important to you, which is should be. So in this blog the author is giving out some wonderful tips to try on a classroom for when your students are writing and sharing their writing.  I told her how grateful I was for the tips and I'm not going to spoil any of them. Go check it out!

#2 Work Smarter
Once again this blog is blowing me away! In this post we are told some great tips on grading students papers. I plan on using these 7 tips for my students. Here they are 1.Turn off all noise. 2. Skim through entire pile. 3. Use rubric or checklist. 4. Be sure to give positive comments. 5. Go digital.
6. Plan instruction based on variety of papers. 7. Minimal marks for spelling. I commented saying thanks for the awesome tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment