Friday, October 10, 2014

Project #4 C4T #2

C4T Post #1 :Creating a Collaborative Learning Environment Part 2

In this post the blogger Lily Jones is recognizing David Olio for his analysis-rich classroom that he has created. Videos that she posted to this blog show how Mr. Olio uses collaborating in his classroom and how it creates such a great classroom work environment. I commented that I enjoyed her post very much. I think that Mr. Olio's collaborative learning environment is one that all teachers should be working to have.

C4T Post #2: How We Learn

In this post teacher Julia Chope is talking about their fall book club and the book they have chosen to read. "How we Read" is written by a science reporter named Benedict Carey. He works for The New York Times. The book is about research on how "distractions, repetition, sleep, and even study locations" have an alarming affect on how people take in information. I commented saying that this book looks like a wonderful read and plan on reading it myself. I think everyone can agree that we could all use some help when it comes to learning new information.

No comments:

Post a Comment