Friday, September 26, 2014

Project #6 C4K #1

C4K # 1 My Film Fest Parts: first blog post from me to Lukis

    Lukis shared about his excitement about his role in a movie his class is about to make. He will be Kung Lao from Mortal Kombat. I told him about how I love Mortal Kombat and watched the movies and played the games when I was younger. I'm super excited to hear more about his role!

CK4 # 2 Word of the Day: post from me to Pixl

     Pixl wrote about the word euphoria. She stated what it meant and why she liked it. I told her that euphoria was a wonderful word of the day and that it was indeed interesting and beautiful!

C4K # 3 Caleb's Blog post
     
      Caleb told an interesting story about a mutant crocodile that got away from the zoo. I told him that his story was very well written and entertaining. Also that his description of the scary crocodile was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment