Wednesday, November 26, 2014

C4T # 4

I chose to continue following Two Writing Teachers again because I have loved and learned so much from their posts.

#1 Revision Decisions
In this post the book Revision Decisions is summarized to how a teacher helped a student understand a narrative writing and gave them several different ways to approach his writing so that he can succeed with his future writings. Along with everything posted in this blog, it was very helpful for my future teaching career and that is exactly what I told them. I will also be purchasing this book for future reference and help in my future classroom.

#2 Flash Draft
This post tells about a teacher who wanted to try something new with her writing students. Too many of them would start a long paper get to the middle then want to start over with a new idea. So she decided that her students would take three ideas and gather as much information as they could about them then decided which idea to go with. She phrased it as "taking three cars for a drive then choosing the best one". I think this is a wonderful idea! As are all the things I find on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment