Friday, August 22, 2014

Blog Assignment #1

      Rumors, they're always spreading. Only thing is that they had to come from somewhere, right? So the question is to believe them or not? Some of these "rumors" I have heard about EDM310 is that it is towers and towers tall of busy work and that it gets very overwhelming.
      Which leads me to my fears that I have towards EDM310, the biggest of these fears is that I will fall behind. I am typically wonderful at multitasking, but with the whispers of what to look forward to is causing me to worry.
how I am feeling right now. Omg....
      Why? Because this class is like no other class I have ever taken. Typically I would get a calendar saying exactly what is due and when, but in paper form and not one that I have to constantly check to see if it's been modified. Nor am I used to having so many different links and paperwork thrown at me, that I am actually still trying to get under control.
      So to sum it up I believe the most difficult thing that I will face in EDM310 will be my freak out about falling behind! I'm just going to have to breath and stay ahead of the game. Get everything done early and constantly check for updates. As far as the questions that I have, that would be none as of right now, but I am sure they will come flying out soon!




1 comment:

  1. "...breath and stay ahead of the game. " Good ideas!

    Welcome to EDM310!

    ReplyDelete